CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Fluency EX #7 -Food-

- Food -

Most Korean foods have some spicy taste with not much grease, such as Kimchi, Bulgogi, Jock-Bal, Soon-Dae and so on; those things are not very greasy. However, American foods are very greasy and salty. For example, when I came to America the first time, I ordered pizza, but it is so different in style and taste. Koreans make pizza in a special way; as topping, they have sweet potato, Bulgogi and Kimchi pizza, so we have lots of taste and it is not greasy, but Americans' pizzas are not. I missed Dduck-Bbock-E and Soon-Dae; I miss those things so much.

Next summer, I will go home to take a vacation; I will eat them very much and bring them here. Right now I really want to eat Korean food.

0 comments: