CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 3, 2007

Food (Fluency Exercise # 7)

I think that the biggest difference between Korean and American food is the style of main food and how it is spicy. Most American main foods are hamburgers or just meats. However, we, Koreans, usually eat rich foods with some side dishes. And, there are many foods which are so spicy that some foreigners cannot try them easily in Korea. Usually, we cook food to be very spicy, even though we sweat a lot because of the food. In fact, I like spicy food, also, and that is why I miss Korean food in America. In addition, we usually eat rice with any stew that also has spicy taste, on the other hand, Americans prefer to eat bread with soup. There are really many different kinds of stews and spicy foods in Korea. Moreover, in my opinion, Koreans enjoy eating vegetable more than Americans. I really want to eat any spicy stew. Actually, the foods in America are not bad for me. I think that various American and Chinese foods here have good taste, but I just want to eat some Korean traditional foods.

0 comments: