CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Favorite ways of traveling

There are various ways to travel, for example, boat, plane, bus and train, and I like to travel by car the best for some reasons. First, I can go anywhere by car quickly. There are a lot of parking areas anywhere recently, so I don't have to worry about the place to park the car. Second, I can relax in the car. Some ways to travel are public transportation, so of course, there are a lot of people who I don't know. They sometimes make noise and bother me. I also have to care about people around me. On the other hand, I can sleep, talk, listen to music, eat something and so on in the car. Finally, I can plan to travel suddenly if I travel by car. I have to make a reservation or buy tickets when I use other transportation to travel, and I must travel along the plan. However, I don't have to worry about the plan or time if I travel by car, so I can travel easily. The way of traveling is very important because we spend a long time there. If I travel somewhere, I choose to travel by car. Car makes travel comfortable, and I can enjoy travel more than when I travel by other kinds of transportation.

0 comments: