CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Khalid A
EAP 2 – Writers’s Workshop


Language Learning

Learning another language is something interesting and hard in the same time. For me I decide to learn another language because it is required in my job and because English is the first language in the world. To learn a new language there are many step you should to do it. First, you should have the motive that let you study hard and not give up. Second, you should find a good institution for teaching this language. Next, you should learn many vocabularies because vocabularies is your basic instructor that help you in learning, then, try to practice what you learn with native speakers if it possible or others who speak the language. Moreover, you should watch TV and listen to music to improve your listening skills. Also, reading is very helpful for you, so you should read as much as you can. Personally I try these methods and it help me a lot, but the most helpful is to have friends from the native language so you will learn fast and they will help you if you have a mistake. I hangover with my friends and I learn from them many things. finally, learning another language is very important for people in there live to help them get better jobs, learn new things, and meet new friends.

0 comments: