CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Storm

Hernan
EAP2
Carbondale storm Friday May 8

The day of the storm I was in my building, when the power cut off. Next, I went down to the second floor. There were many people in the hall. It was raining and the wind was blowing hard. Suddenly, we heard the alarm sound warning of the tornado. After that, the manager told to everybody to go to the basement. In the basement we stayed until the storm ceased. Then, we went out of the building to see the damages that it caused. In the streets we could see the trees, the electrical posts and lines down. We also could see many people who witnessed and were amazed by witness and amaze for the situation. I also could see roofs and cars affected. Finally, I took some pictures to keep them as a memory of this unforgettable day.

0 comments: