CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Animals in zoo

When I was a child, I went to the zoo almost every weekend.My father is good at taking pictures, especially of animals. I remembered that once the zoo introduced baby tigers and they allowed visitors to take photos with the tiger. We stood in line and waited for a long time. I didn’t have enough patience to wait. But my father said it was a good chance for me to see and touch animals of such a close distance. Every time we saw animals, they were locked in a cage which looked like a jail. They just have a little space for them to live and to play. We always claim that we are friends to animals and we are willing to protect them. But the truth is if animals are living in the wild, can you imagine what would happen to them? The zoos that want to change the animals relationship with humans let visitors ride a car in the open wild zoo. I doubt that it has any help, but I hope we can do what we say. Many kinds of animal are dying out, some people may say that keeping them in the zoo is a good solution. However, everyone wants to have a free life. So I think the most important thing is to make our best attempt to protect the animals.

0 comments: